SEIT Bush Tucker & Reptiles
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Yulara
- Product code: SBT
Join your guide for an adventure into the outback bush environment to discover the importance of traditional bush foods to the local people and meet some of the reptiles of the region. You will wander through country and learn how the local people lived in such a hot desert climate and survived on a variety of bush seeds and animals. Grind native seeds, try your hand at throwing a spear and taste a selection of these bush seeds traditional and contemporary. Meet the reptiles and learn about these amazing creatures that roam our desert landscape.
- Professionally guided 2 hour tour
- Samplings for tasting of a variety of bush foods
- Meet and greet the local reptiles
- Pick up and return from Ayers Rock Resort
Please Note: This itinerary can change at late notice due to weather conditions or other conditions beyond our control.