SEIT Mt Conner 4WD Outback Adventure
- Duration: 8 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Northern Territory
- Product code: SMC
Mt Conner is situated on a vast, fully operational, privately owned cattle station, called Curtin Springs Station. While the dams on the property were constructed for watering cattle, here you will find the perfect natural habitat for red kangaroos and a vast array of birds and reptiles of the Red Centre. You will discover an ancient inland salt lake and learn about the European history of the region. While you enjoy a glass of sparkling wine, you will be captivated by the spectacular changing colours of sunset over Mt Conner before returning to relish a three-course outback dinner prepared by the cook at Curtin Springs Station.
Pick up and return from Ayers Rock Resort
Pick up and return from Curtin Springs Station - for bookings please contact reservations directly
- 7 to 8 hour fully guided 4WD tour
- Station entry fees
- Sunset at Mt Conner with sparkling wine and nibbles
- 3 course dinner at Curtin Springs station
- Pick up and return from Ayers Rock Resort or Curtin Springs Station
Please Note: This itinerary can change at late notice due to weather conditions or other conditions beyond our control.