SEIT Valley of the Winds
- Duration: 5 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Petermann, Northern Territory
- Product code: SVW
These spiritual domes offer a challenging, difficult (Grade 4) walk between giant geological formations showcasing awe-inspiring scenery. Your guide will lead you on this 7.5km hike, the entire circuit through this sacred men’s area where you will see a diverse range of flora, and learn about the European history of this amazing region.
- Professionally guided 5 hour, difficult (Grade 4) walking tour
- Morning tea (carried in supplied satchel)
- Pick up and return from Ayers Rock Resort
Please note: seasonal walk only available between April 1 and October 31.
Not suitable for children under 5 years.
National Park Entry Tickets are required for entry into Uluru Kata Tjuta National Park at $38 per person 18yrs+ and are valid for three consecutive days. National Park entry is a government charge payable directory to the National park and not included in touring price. You can pre-purchase tickets along with your booking on the Extras page.